Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New trick

You'd be amazed at what being late for supper can do.

Yeah maybe I was sound asleep and didn't hear the food call, so of course the humans go running through the apartment searching for me, I hear them calling and slowly stretch as I normally do before getting up and they find me like that, stretched out in my wickerbed. They speak differently, softer than normal and can't seem to keep their hands off me. Ok the pinch test was a bit much but I got out my best arsenal and slowly looked up at them softly blinking and that was all it took.

My dish full of food was brought to me, all the petting and grooming I can get.
Seriously ok that might be getting annoying having them check on me every 30 minutes but totally worth it in the end.

I wonder what'd they do if I ever so carefully coughed?
I must be careful with this opportunity though or they be shipping me off to the VET.
Humans can be such suckers. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment