Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hey I'm a busy cat here!

I haven't updated in a while, but that's because two new cats are visiting the crew lately. Their names are Tiger and Tiny (their human obviously loves the letter T). They won't be joining per say but I suppose they can be honorary crew members while they're here.
Apparently they are the sons of our very own mouse massacring Smokey.
A big paws up to the T brothers!

New faces aside I've been quite busy. There were wooden boards to scratch, cupboards to get into, clean litter boxes to play in while the getting was good, and someone found a second crinkleball hiding under the stove!

It shall not escape again! We know its hiding place now so it has no where to run!

There were also many bowls of fresh kibble and meat since my last post which need mentioning because we do not want those to ever stop coming by. I'd make them members of the crew but I have a strict "No eating members of the crew" policy (a little ear nibbling and paw chewing is fine) and well kibble doesn't have much in the way of purrsonality so what else can you do with it?

I think I shall get back to that rediscovered crinkleball. I've been keeping an eye on it but I swear as I type it has slowly been nudging its way back toward the kitchen. Don't worry old crinkleball, I'll save a bat or two for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment