Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh yay! I gots mail!

Had my name on it and everything! I never got mail before, so cool!
Inside was the ornament I won from Susan Faye before Christmas.


Of course I didn't realize that's what it was at first. The humans got so excited I thought they might be opening another bag of treats. Then Patches charmed her way through the crowd of us cats and got a first peek even before me! But that turned out okay because all she saw was another envelope and after not smelling anything tasty ran off before she could see the ornament.

I've given orders to the crew that under no circumstances are they to break it...accidentally or otherwise. Already today I had to tackle Teddy Bear to keep him away from where the humans put it. He said he just wanted to see it having been sleeping when it arrived but no way is anyone getting close.

It looks like a little food bowl squished flat hehe I love it!

*purrrs*

No comments:

Post a Comment