Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ew!

I am currently quite disgruntled.
I lost all track of time, not that someone such as my self keeps track of time aside from feeding time and non feeding time, but that is beside the point.

Today was advantage day.
Bleh that stuff stinks and the humans put it on the back of the necks of every cat here, worse, they put it on me!

The humans tried telling me it would keep away those nasty fleas. Why don't they put it on the fleas then?
*hiss* I don't believe them, it's a conspiracy I tell you!

Although...I do seem far less itchy. Must be a coincidence.

Ugh I need a bath but I don't want to accidentally taste that yucky stuff.
Maybe just a paw swipe or two across my ears and a paw swipe or two at any feet that come near me for the next week.

Except at feeding time of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment