Sunday, August 23, 2009

HORRIBLE DAY

Smokey and I sitting around as usual with old crinkle ball nearby.

It started off as a nice day really.
Plenty of birds outside to watch.
Smokey and I were sitting around meowing and batting around the crinkleball when all of a sudden we hear the drama queen (Bambi) give a frightful hiss.


That looks like it hurts Bambi!

DOG! DOG! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DOGS!
*run run run*
*skid*
*run run*
*jump*
*run*
*hide*

TWO DOGS CAME HERE!

I and the rest of the crew are hiding.

Background left to right: Spooky, Mimi, Missy, Rocky
Foreground: Me
All of us up high where the mutts can't reach!

Have no fear, Bambi Smokey and the rest of the crew made it away from the dogs safely and are currently in their own hiding places, some just off camera. Poor crinkleball was left to fend for himself.

I am so very not happy with this. Not only did the humans trick us into thinking the dog wasn't coming after all but they brought TWO!

AND THEY'RE EATING MY FOOD!
If they use the litter box too I just won't stand it.
I might not survive tail intact but I'll put some scratches in their noses they'll never forg...

Oh they're gone. PHEW! Like I was seriously gonna go out there!
Hello humans can you please throw out all that mutt contaminated food and give me fresh kibbles?
Hello?
FEED ME! I'VE BEEN TRAUMATIZED!

heh works everytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment